Do you love making connections between people and what they’re looking for? Do you care about the value of play for children and adults? Are you a kid at heart that loves interacting with kids and their caregivers?
If so, consider becoming a team member at Ruckus & Glee, a local and family owned children’s toy store in Wauwatosa. Owners Matt and Sarah sell unique enduring toys and aim to be a place where customers can obtain individualized advice and suggestions regarding the best toys for the children in their lives.
At Ruckus & Glee, team members brighten kids lives every day, whether by helping a parent or grandparent find a perfect toy, or by showing a kid the latest and greatest toy. Team members create an amazing customer experience by providing prompt and friendly service, toy expertise, and a clean and attractive store environment. In addition, team members with one or more unique strengths in social media, writing, graphic design, decorating, merchandising, and/or product selection will be given opportunities to take ownership of projects in those areas.
- Available to work at least 8 hours on Saturday and an additional 3-6 hours during the week TBD. (We will grant occasional weekends off with sufficient advance notice.)
- Available to work an increased schedule of 15-25 hours per week from the day after Thanksgiving through December 24
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including maintaining cleanliness of store, cash handling, and store safety and security
- Interest in identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues
- Age 18+
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with customers and discover and respond to their needs
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral/written instructions and request clarification if needed
- Ability to process retail sales with minimum errors in pricing, counting change, or quantities
- Ability to perform different tasks during each work shift
- Previous customer service experience (preferred)
To apply, please email three references and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your references and resume at the store (address below).
Ruckus & Glee LLC
805 N. 68th St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53213